Mar 12, 2010

Higuain:Best Dressed


I think a minute of my life was added on when I saw this picture. Higuain if you only saw the stupid smile on my face, you have made so happy with this outfit.
  • The shoes- I just want to see you tap dance in them,because they seem like tap dancing shoes. Just think about Higuain tap dancing.
  • The pants-Thank god your not like those European man that wear really tight pants(there is nothing wrong with tight pants, but they are tight in the wrong areas). They are perfect.
  • Jacket-Speechless, all I need to ask is where did you get it? and if you would let Iker borrow it because he could use it more then you.
Higuian keep on dressing the way you are and you might out shine Sergio Ramos and other well dressed footballers. You can be number one on my list for best dressed footballers.

No comments:

Post a Comment