Feb 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo!



Well Happy Birthday, turning 25 must be a really big thing for you, and hope that you enjoyed it.
Since it was your birthday I won't be so harsh on you, but I still have to judge what your wearing. As I wrote before, there is never wrong on what you wear on the top half of your body. It always seems to go down hill once we reach your waste.
  1. THE PANTS: know that its a thing for European men to wear really tight pants, but these are way to tight on you love. I don't know why your wearing these pants? Maybe your trying to show of that wonderful ass of yours, then that's fine.Just don't do it with jeans, it makes you look bad.
  2. Shoes: The type of shoes that you chose to wear will be the death of me. I just want to know, what possesses you to even put them on your body? Who ever makes these shoes, must be taught a lesson that these kinds of shoes will never look good on any person. And why in gods name must you go buying these shoes?
I know that your Cristiano Ronaldo but I think it would be best to hire a personal stylist. You are a beautiful man and you deserve better clothes & SHOES

more pictures of CR

-SR4HC

No comments:

Post a Comment