Jan 19, 2010

(Before I start, I want everyone to not focus on the fact that he is at an Alicia Keys concert. Every footballer has secrets,plus he wasn't there alone!He was joined by some of his team mates). I want to start by applauding Iker! He has brought tears into my eyes, not because he is the only man that can ever pull off a beard or what ever he has on going on his face, and still look sexier then ever. He has made me cry because he has stepped out of his house, and he looks so amazing. We love him no matter what,its on his body(we love him with out anything on as well, but when he goes out in public, I think that we prefer some clothes on). I'm happy to say that the older Iker get the more he is caring about what her wears. Or maybe because Sergio, has stepped up to the plate, and given some of his team mates fashion tips.
Iker you look amazing.

SR4HC

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love it! I do agree that Sergio might have given him fashion advice because of the scarf. Sergio's a big scarf person, lol. Only if Iker removed that shiny jacket underneath the coat, it would be awesome. I love the jeans and shoes :D

    ReplyDelete